- What do you mean by “high quality stickers for everyone”?
We use HP latex printing technology to create every single one of our stickers. Our printer is almost 100 inches long and weighs over 400 pounds! We believe in using the best commercial grade equipment so that we can offer the highest quality stickers to our customers.
- Are your stickers vinyl or paper? & are they water proof?
We print vinyl stickers only, specifically on Oracal 3651 gloss vinyl. And yes, they're water resistant and hand/machine wash safe.
- Can I use your stickers on the outside of my car?
Yes! For an example: everyone here at our office has had stickers on their cars for the past 2+ years with no fading or peeling from the Florida sun.
- What is your processing time after an order is placed?
Our processing time is 2-3 business days. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- Do you offer wholesale or bulk pricing?
We do! Our wholesale pricing starts at 100 quantity or more. Contact us if you are interested in placing an order!
- What shipping options are there?
We offer standard shipping with a postage stamp (No Tracking), and USPS First Class or Priority (With Tracking) for an additional charge.